View Full Press Release
The non-profit center, opening in early 2022, will offer many benefits to local non-profits and the communities they serve throughout Portage County, WI. In addition to providing reservable space to the community, non-profits will be able to lease dedicated space for their operations.
Some of the benefits the non-profit center brings to the community include:
- modern, collaborative, well-maintained facilities to engage, share and create alongside other community leaders
- opportunities to reduce operating costs while maximizing efficiencies and outcomes through shared services, such as:
- information technology services & support
- human resources
- accounting & payroll
- maintenance services
- shared common-area spaces (collaboration spaces, conference rooms, cafeteria, training room, and more)
- high traffic, easy to access, location
- and more!
More information about the non-profit center will be made available in the coming months.