Inclusa has access to Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems for many healthcare partners.
- Ascension (Athenahealth)
- Aspirus (EPIC and Meditech which is specific to Riverview Hospital)
- CIOX/IOD – a third party administrator for medical records management for health systems such as Essentia Health. This allows for the electronic distribution of medical records.
- Gundersen Health System (GHS Link)
- Marshfield Clinic Health System (Cattails), including Registry for Effectively Communicating Immunization Needs (RECIN)
- Mayo Clinic Health System (CareLink)
- Tomah Memorial Hospital (EPIC CareLink)
- UW Health (Care Link)
- Wisconsin Immunization Registry (WIR)
The Quality Innovation team continues to work to secure access to additional EHR systems. Quality Innovation also oversees Inclusa‘s management of user access and performs regular auditing to ensure appropriate use.
We do not have access to Aurora Health Systems EHR at this time; however, we will plan to pursue outreach with them.
Access to electronic health records is by employee. HWCs (nurses), CSS (Certified Screen Specialist), and DME Coordinators are granted access to appropriate EHRs, as needed.
Other roles (CRCs -Care Managers and others) are not granted access as a standard practice but instead can access EHRs with the assistance of an HWC. However, CRCs and others can request special access when needed. These are evaluated on a case by case basis.