Do you want to make a difference in your community?
Come join our team at Inclusa!
At Inclusa, we believe that all people, regardless of age, disability or healthcare status, should be able to pursue the life they choose in their community. Inclusa currently provides care management support to over 15,000 individuals throughout Wisconsin that are elderly or have a disability. We aim to support members in a manner that balances what is important for the person with what is important to the person. Our care teams work with members to facilitate a plan of care that is meaningful through the coordination of physical health, behavioral health, long term services and supports, and community resources.
Inclusa is a non-profit organization that is certified by the state of Wisconsin as a Managed Care Organization (MCO) and administers the Family Care Program in 51 counties throughout Wisconsin. Inclusa currently has 34 offices, employs over 1,100 employees and contracts with over 5,500 service providers. We are here to help members connect to the resources they need to lead fulfilling lives in their communities!
What will you gain by joining Inclusa?
- A fulfilling career with a values driven organization;
- An opportunity for ongoing professional growth and development;
- A competitive Total Rewards package tat includes Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, Long-term & Short-term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) with match, Paid Time Off Package, and 10 paid holidays);
- A flexible work model that encourages a work/life balance; and
- No night, weekend, or holiday business hours.
Most importantly, you will make a difference in your community! We encourage you to view our current career opportunities and consider joining our team.
- Remote interview process
- Flexible employment model with remote work option, where possible
- Inclusa requires the use of cloth face masks for all colleagues when interacting face-to-face on behalf of Inclusa with members, colleagues, providers, and community members or when visiting an Inclusa office.