Inclusa will offer an additional payment to eligible providers for quality initiative projects that improve the quality of services currently offered and that have a positive impact on current members. This initiative allows you to identify a specific project related to quality best practices.
Have at least one member residing in your facility who currently has rates calculated through Inclusa’s Residential Rate Methodology
Submit application to participate and agree to terms and conditions of outcome by the deadline of May 15, 2019
Complete and submit two (2) progress reports on your Quality Improvement project via online platform, by deadline dates of September 1, 2019 and December 1, 2019
– Progress Report questionnaires will be available via the links below closer to the deadline dates.
Related Documents & Resources
- Project Showcase
- A brief highlight of some of the amazing work completed by providers who participated in past year’s projects. Please feel free to use these examples as inspiration to help you develop a Quality Improvement project for your organization!
- 2019 Quality Improvement Outcome Application
- Application Deadline May 15, 2019
- Project Deadline December 1, 2019
- First Progress Report Questionnaire
- Questionnaire Deadline September 1, 2019
- Second Progress Report Questionnaire
- Questionnaire Deadline December 1, 2019