Inclusa is dedicated to supporting members to live as independently as possible and actively participate in their communities. Within this outcome we will be inviting providers to collaborate with members to further develop their skills and maximize independence in a manner that is most important to that member.
Residential services are a valuable and much needed resource within many individuals’ lives. While residential services are a major part of our service offerings, we want to make certain that individuals who have expressed a desire to live in their own homes or more independent settings, be offered every opportunity to do so. By supporting members to realize this possibility, we also ensure that residential openings are available for members who need that level of service most.
By joining efforts within this residential outcome, providers will work closely with members to identify areas that the member believes they would like to learn more about or enhance their existing skills and abilities. Providers will utilize a series of resources related to promoting independence and designed to support members to feel more comfortable and confident in taking the next step toward their own home becoming a reality.
Note: While you may choose to complete this with multiple members, you will only be eligible to receive payment for one (1) member per facility.
Eligibility Process for Community Living Outcome
- Have at least one member residing in your facility who currently has rates calculated through Inclusa’s Residential Rate Methodology and has an interest in developing their skills to maximize independence
- Review the Project Resources with the member to support the development of a Community Living project plan
- Assist member to choose a minimum of three (3) topic areas within the Member Training and Support Checklist or Member Training and Support Workbook that they wish to focus on throughout this project
- Providers are encouraged to connect with the member’s Inclusa care team to ensure open communication and collaboration with their Member Centered Plan as needed
- Submit project application to participate and agree to Terms and Conditions of outcome anytime throughout the year prior to the deadline of December 1, 2020
- Applications are submitted by following the 2020 Community Living Outcome Application link below
- Complete the following Community Living project resources prior to the Deadline of December 31, 2020 to allow for earlier review and opportunity for further support if needed
- View at least one (1) Community Living Video with member and answer related question(s) together
- Complete the activities related to at least three (3) topic areas of the member’s choosing found within the Member Training and Support Checklist or Member Training and Support Workbook
- Complete Community Living Project Upload documenting your experiences of the three (3) activities and submit for approval
- Community Living Project Upload is completed by following link below (Note: submitting items prior to deadline will allow for earlier review and opportunity for further support if needed)
- Please allow two weeks after application is submitted to ensure provider specific information is available within the project upload link; this will ensure efficiency for project tracking and payment upon the completion of the outcome
The above link will take you to Inclusa’s Provider Learning Management System where you and the member can access videos related to Community Living. Once logged-in please select the “Community Living” category. These short videos are geared to foster inspiration on how members can achieve greater independence and community connections.
This checklist will guide you through the suggested activities for the completion of the Community Living Outcome Payment project. It is an optional resource that can be used in conjunction with the Member Training and Support Workbook or as a standalone document.
- Please ensure the completed checklist and any associated documentation or project details are submitted for review prior to the deadline.
This workbook will guide you through the suggested activities for the completion of the Community Living Outcome Payment project. It is an optional resource that can be used in conjunction with the Member Training and Support Checklist or as a standalone document.
- Please ensure the completed workbook and any associated documentation or project details are submitted for review prior to the deadline.
Topic Area Activity Resources:
- Support Tips for Providers
- Community Connecting
- Community Connecting Videos on Inclusa’s Learning Management System (Note: Select the “Community Connecting” category once logged-in)
- Do2Learn Choosing Friends Quiz PDF
- Do2Learn How to Start a Conversation PDF
- Do2Learn About Me Worksheet PDF
- Self-Management/Life Skills
- 2020 Community Living Outcome Application
- Application Deadline: December 1st, 2020
- Community Living Project Upload
- Project Deadline: December 31st, 2020
- Please allow two weeks after application is submitted to ensure provider specific information is available within the project upload link; this will ensure efficient project tracking and payment upon the completion of the outcome