Inclusa is dedicated to supporting members to live where their autonomy, independence, and inclusion is maximized. Among other things, this means striving to support every member to live in a place that meets these goals and falls into one of these categories of Inclusa’s Outcome Definition of a Community Living setting:
- A place they own
- A place they lease directly from community landlords
- A place they sub-let from a natural support or
- A place they live with a natural support and
- A place they can choose who walks through their front door
Inclusa is committed to ensuring every member has the opportunity to explore and choose community living in one of the options described above, with formal residential services used as a temporary or last resort to ensure members are always supported to live in the least restrictive, most integrated setting possible. This will ensure our residential provider network is not overwhelmed and you can use your expertise and resources to provide residential services to those who need them most.
To advance this vision, we want to support residential providers to actively engage with members and their IDT in three possible ways:
- To assist a member to fully explore and understand the opportunities available for community living.
- To assist a member to transition from residential services to community living.
- To assist a member referred for residential services with diversion to community. living where residential services may be used, if necessary, on a short-term basis while a community living situation is being developed.
Inclusa recognizes this work by residential providers require exceptional effort and expertise; to support this, the following payments will be available to providers who complete the eligibility process per the terms and conditions of the CIE Outcome:
- Residential Transition Full Payment Range: $6,000 to $9,000/Member
- Residential Diversion Full Payment Range: $3,500 to $6,500/Member
Note: While the Transition and Diversion outcomes utilize the same resources as the Community Living outcome, the Community Living outcome is not a requirement to receive the Transition or Diversion outcome payment. Please see Application Terms and Conditions for additional payment details.